Best Treadmills for Home Use in India: Five Most Recommended Treadmills You Could Use for Daily Workouts in Your Home
It is a time people in India are growing fitness conscious. Yet, for busy people it is always unthinkable to visit a gym regularly. Of course, the coolest way to follow daily workouts then is to buy basic fitness equipment for home. And set up a mini fitness center at its comfort. Well, we have a list of 5 best treadmills for home use in India. In your home gym, you would certainly need a treadmill, the best cardio fitness equipment ever.
5 Best Treadmills for Home Use in India
For lazy people, even fitness center at home makes little sense, of course. If you are investing in an amount for home gym center, you must find at least one hour a day for workouts. Otherwise, needless to say it might be a big loss for your pocket. See, most top brands in treadmills or any gym equipment are a bit costly. But I would like to introduce you to 5 smart treadmills, which are not that expensive, but popular for home use in India.
What I see as the best part of a gym at home is comfort. See, you could perform workouts with your favorite TV show or music in background. No doubt, you won’t get this facility in any fitness center in India. There you could only listen to common music, which might be the same tracks repeating for many days. Plus, you don’t need to worry about driving to gym everyday. Anyway, have a look at our list of the best treadmills for home use in India below. We have complied the list after a detailed research on various retail sites.
1. Kobo Magnetic Foldable Jogger Treadmill MT-103
It is a basic model of Kobo’s series of magnetic treadmills. As you see in the pic below, it is not an advanced one. I recommend this basic model only for those who want a treadmill on budget. But again I say you don’t get any modern features with it. However, you could indeed run, jog, or walk on the treadmill at a pace that goes comfortable for you. Yes, the belt will not push your feet as you move on. In short, it just helps you run on a moving surface indoors instead of wanting you to walk on a concrete road outside.
We have listed this as one of the best treadmills for home use in India as it is a rare model for a small price. You could get this model for below INR 10K from Flipkart or other retail sites. Use the button above to order it. It is when highly sophisticated and automatic treadmills normally cost at around INR 50K. Well, coming to features, its running surface measures at 1000 x 340 mm, which is quite enough for a normal person for running, but again that is a very limited space compared to leading motorized treadmills.
- Two-level Inclines: This model offers you 2 level adjustable inclines so you could decide your workout hardness for good results.
- Bottle holder: It front panel has a water bottle holder, where you could keep either a water bottle or protein shaker. Thus, you could provide the needed energy without leaving the treadmill.
- Meter display: Further, it has a screen that shows real time data on your workouts. Certainly, you could read the data like workout time, distances covered, calories burnt, and etc. That would indeed give you a motivation during workout sessions.
- Portable treadmill: Kobo MT-103 is highly portable too. You could fold it down after workout session, store in small room and take it anywhere.
- Perfect for Starters: Overall, this model is absolutely a cool pick for starters. You could later upgrade it with a more advanced and powerful model after you feel good with daily treadmill workouts.
2. Kobo 3HP Motorized Treadmill TM-301
It is the entry-level variant of Kobo’s line-up of 3HP motorized treadmills. Kobo, an established brand in fitness equipment in India, sells a big variety of models. This variant is, of course, one of the most recommend items for both starters and advanced users. Speed of this DC motored treadmill can range from 1 km to 16 kms per hour. Therefore, it becomes one of the best treadmills for home uses in India for all types of users. Have a look at the picture of the machine below and stay with us after the break for more details.
Though not an expensive model, it is equipped with a host of advanced features. I am sure this would help you enjoy workouts in more disciplined manner. You could keep working out everyday in much comfort. Of course, it offers a good running surface that measures at 1250 x 450 mm. That is indeed good space you could expect from a budget motorized treadmill like this. Further, it is a cylinder foldable one so you could easily transport. Its integrated safety lock helps patients and aged people and it supports user weight up to 120kg easily.
- 3HP DC motor: You get the Kobo TM-301 treadmill equipped with a 3HP DC motor. Simply, a DC motor lets it run on an inverter. That is, even during a blackout you could keep working out on this machine. 3HP motor at peak is certainly good enough for you to carry out rigorous workouts daily.
- LCD display: Further, you have it with a quality LCD display. As you see, it would show a set of information on your workout session including calorie count, time, distance, and etc..
- Manual 3-level inclines: You could manually manage the height of the running surface. It offers three level incline options so that you could incline it further if you want to work out more effectively.
- Rubber-cushioned surface: Interestingly, this treadmill features a rubber-cushioned surface for running. Therefore, you could enjoy running, jogging, and walking on it in extra comfort.
3. Durafit Sturdy Motorized Foldable Treadmill
It is another advanced and affordable pick in our list of the best treadmills for home use in India. Coming to power, the motorized treadmill offers 2.5HP at peak, and it operates at 1.25HP continuously . Of course, that is enough power to give your body intense workouts. By the way, it could render a running speed up to 14 kms per hour. That is, it looks to be a superb treadmill to make your daily workouts comfortable and relaxing.
As you see in the picture, it has got strong handles and durable metal frames. You could manually adjust its incline levels in three stages. That would let you achieve effective workout as per your strength and stamina. Well, this treadmill supports user weight up to 110 kg and its running surface goes at 48 x 17 inches. Indeed, that is sufficient for a normal person to carry out routine workouts easily. Finally, the Durafit treadmill also does well in customer response and so you could buy it from the button above with no hesitation at all.
- 2.5HP motor: It is a decently powerful treadmill with 2.5HP power at peak. You could ensure effective workout for your body by running, walking, and jogging on the machine with that power.
- Three incline levels: Yes, as said above, Durafit offers you three levels of inclines. You could manually set the height and work out as per your personal requirements.
- Affordable: You get this awesome home friendly treadmill for just around 30K INR. Indeed, that is a good price for starters to begin with routine treadmill workout sessions at home.
4. Lifeline 4-in-1 Deluxe Manual Treadmill
It is a bit different from all the above-listed best treadmills for home use in India. As its name suggests, it is not just a treadmill. It is a 4-in-1 ultimate home fitness equipment. Clearly, you have it integrated with a twister, a stepper, and heart sensor apart from just a treadmill. Hence, you could have more fun in your home workouts with this award-winning Lifeline Deluxe treadmill. We have more details about the machine after the break.
Buy from Amazon | Lifeline 4-in-1 Deluxe Manual Treadmill |
The best part with this treadmills is its affordable price, indeed. Though an advanced and multi-purpose gym equipment, you get it for just around 10K INR. That is indeed a reason why it is one of the best treadmills for home use in India. People have largely liked this for many factors. First, you could strengthen up your legs, slim your thighs, hips, and waist with the built-in twister. Meanwhile, the stepper lets improve cardio fitness. Above all, you could run, walk, and jog on a relatively larger running surface, because that is pretty large on it.
- Built-in stepper: Stepper is a cool way to tone your leg muscles. Step on the stepper and push and pull your legs continuously by grabbing on side handle bars. Certainly, that results in stronger leg muscles.
- Integrated twister: As you know, twister is great for strengthening up your upper and lower body alike. Along with running on the treadmill, twisting for some minutes would refresh up your body everyday.
- Heart sensor display: The advanced display features a heart sensor so that you could read your heart pulse data during workout. Thus, you could design your workout sessions for better results.
- Good treadmill: Of course, it is a great treadmill with a wider running space for easy workouts. It also features three-level inclines so that you could set suitable heights for your needs.
5. Powermax Treadmill TDM125S with Auto Lubrication
Our list of the best treadmills for home use in India comes to an end with this much-appreciated model from Powermax. Absolutely, this 2HP treadmill is ideally designed for home use. It is a compact, foldable treadmill so it would take only a small room in your home gym. And you could enjoy routine workouts with no need to hit gym every morning or evening. It sports a display to monitor all info on your workout and so you could just keep working outing in peace. And slim and refine your body from excess fat.
Buy from Amazon | Powermax Treadmill TDM125S |
Coming to other features, as said above, it touts a 2HP DC motor. So you could even run it on your inverter if there is an unexpected power failure during workout. For effective workouts, you could set its incline in one of three available levels. Well, maximum user weight it could carry is 115 kg, which means even an obese person can do workout on this treadmill. And it would get a maximum speed of 14kms. Finally, overall running surface measures at 50 x 17 inches. That is also wide enough for a normal person.
- Advanced LCD screen: First, this treadmill features an advanced LCD screen. You could read variety of workout data on it as you continue working out. They are speed, distance, time, calories burned, and even heart rate. Of course, these pieces of information will further motivate you to workouts.
- Compact and heavy-duty: Sure, it is a very compact, heavy-duty treadmill. Any person weighing below 115 kg can intensely do his/her daily workouts on this. And you could easily store it in your home gym as it takes up less room only.
- Good absorption system: Further, it features a six-level shock absorption facility with as many as eight variable duromenter cushions for extra comfort and relaxation.
Absolutely, there will be many more best treadmills for home use in India. We have prepared this list based on a number of criteria we have ourselves set for this portal. Anyway, we have scoured various retail sites for this list and made sure that all the items listed in the article are currently available for shipping to most part of the country. Some of the models, however, require extra tax documents from some states for shipping to there.
Anyway, it is actually not much easy to continue workouts everyday even if you have the best treadmill in your home. Being a regular gym visitor, I know very well about the kind of dedication a person needs to work out everyday. Hence, make sure that you utilize your home gym equipment regularly before adding one more to the lot. And find the best pick from our list of the best treadmills for home use in India.http://www.fitnesscheff.com/best-treadmills-for-home-use-in-india/http://www.fitnesscheff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Best-Treadmills-for-Home-Use-in-India-1.jpghttp://www.fitnesscheff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Best-Treadmills-for-Home-Use-in-India-1-150x150.jpgFitness EquipmentGeneral FitnessBest Treadmills for Home Use in India:It is a time people in India are growing fitness conscious. Yet, for busy people it is always unthinkable to visit a gym regularly. Of course, the coolest way to follow daily workouts then is to buy basic fitness equipment for home. And set up a mini fitness center...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorFitnessCheff